This is a wonderful bath enhancement not just for aches and pains, but for congestion as well. It works as a foot soak as well, relieving pain and tiredness in the feet. Taking a bath opens the pores and allows the healing benefits to absorb better and quicker, giving you relief from pain.
HEALTH AND SKIN BENEFITS:
- Epsom Salt: When absorbed through the skin, it works to relieve muscle tension, pain and inflammation in the joints.
- Dead Sea Salt: Soaking in dead sea salt enriched water benefits the body from the inside out. It treats skin conditions and improves internal processes. This salt contains 21 essential minerals including, potassium, magnesium, zinc, iodine, calcium and sulfur.
- Peppermint: High in antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, this is wonderful for soaking tired and achy feet.
- Eucalyptus: Antimicrobial properties. Helps with congestion and cold symptoms. Helps with fungal infections and wounds.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda neutralizes the chlorine in tap water, leaving you with a detoxed bath water.
- Arnica Extract: One of the most powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic plants. Stimulates the formation of granular tissue to aid in repair.
INGREDIENTS: magnesium sulphate (epsom salt), maris sal (dead sea salt), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), arnica montana (organic arnica flower extract), Mentha Piperita (organic peppermint oil), Eucalyptus Radiata (organic eucalyptus oil)
DIRECTIONS: Add a third of the jar to a warm bath and soak for at least 20 minutes