This is a thick balm used for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints. Arnica and Osmanthus highlight this product. Arnica has been used for thousands of years to aid in pain relief. Osmanthus is has powerful anti-spasmodic and muscle relaxing properties. This product relieves joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, cuts, bruises, athletes foot and so much more. Pair this balm with the Aches + Pains bath soak for a complete pain relief experience.
HEALTH & SKIN BENEFITS:
- Arnica: One of the most powerful anti-inflammatory & antiseptic plants. It stimulates the formation of granular tissue to aid in repair. When applied to the skin, it absorbs quickly and binds to the pain receptors to relieve pain.
- Eucalyptus: Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It aids in the repair of skin wounds and fungal infections.
- Wintergreen: Is attributed to it’s properties as an analgesic (pain reducer), anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic and aromatic. It’s high menthol properties make it an excellent addition to this product.
- White Camphor: works as a anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic. It improves circulation to the area that it is applied on.
- Osmanthus: It is rich in polyphenols and is used as a mild muscle relaxant. It aids in calming the muscles and nerves.
- Rosemary Oil: Increases circulation and reduces inflammation.
- Safflower Oil: Contains high amounts of Oleic acid. Oleic acid reduces inflammation and may even have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer
INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (organic fair trade shea butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower oil) Organic White Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora), Organic Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Organic Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), Organic Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Organic Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum), Organic Osmanthus absolute (Osmanthus fragrans), Organic Arnica (Arnica Montana), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Oil)
DIRECTIONS: Rub a desired amount on problem areas to relieve pain, making sure to cover the entire surface area of the pain.
DO NOT USE AROUND THE EYES.